Bring Your Fur Buddy’s Cognitive Abilities To The Next Level
There is no denying that the use of essential oils has proven to be an effective way to lead a healthier and better lifestyle. However, did you know that essential oils are beneficial for your pets as well?
Although it varies by their breed and size, most dogs are already considered “senior” by the time they turn seven years old. This is the time when they get less active and their cognitive abilities start to deteriorate. Luckily, there are several ways you can do to help boost your fur buddy’s brain power, one of which, is by using Finion™.
The Pet Training Elixir
Dogs’ noses possess up to 300 million olfactory receptors, compared to about six million in us humans. Which is why making use of this super sense of smell is the best way to boost their brain functions and overall well-being. Aromatherapy is a great homeopathic holistic way to help keep your dog mentally stimulated as it is to keep your dog physically active.
Finion™ is made naturally from Frankincense which has been used worldwide for its health benefits across cultures and countries, like Africa, India, and the Middle East. Its oil is prepared from aromatic hardened gum resins obtained by tapping Boswellia trees. This oil contains Bowellic acid, a very aromatic earthy scent which is known to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties and deliver other numerous health benefits not only to people, but also to dogs and other pets.
Benefits of Finion™
- Help pets to achieve a focused and relaxed state of mind
- Enhances recognition of people, and learning of commands and tricks
- Boost cognitive abilities, such as thinking skills and memory abilities
- Makes training easier and faster
- Helps with anxiety, anger, fear, stress, distraction and more
- 100% natural and contains no harsh chemicals or sedatives
How To Use:
By Topical Application
- Dilute 1 drop of Finion™ to 4 drops of carrier oil for small to medium dogs.
- Dilute 1 drop of Finion™ oil to 3 drops of carrier oil for large dogs.
- Put small amount of oil in the diffuser for short period of time.
- Pay close attention to how your dog acts with the new aroma.
- If the pet seems uncomfortable, use fewer drops or stop diffusing completely.
*Note: For both methods, remember to dilute the oil before use. For best results, 3 bottles are needed to complete one full treatment.
*Warning: Make sure pets do not consume the oil.
Net Weight: 10 mL
Shelf Life: 3 years
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle...
- Buy 1 Only - Get 1 pc. Finion™
- Buy 2 - Get 2 pcs.
- Buy 3 - Get 3 pcs.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!
A Pawsitive Training Experience For Pets & Owners Every dog is trainable and none is too problematic to resort to immediate euthanizing. Give dogs the benefit of the doubt as...